Who Stands With Science
Timber Rattlesnake photo by Richard Bonnett
A diverse coalition of biologists and conservationists support Timber Rattlesnake conservation in Massachusetts and their introduction to Mount Zion Island in the Quabbin Reservoir:
- Advocates for Snake Preservation
- Amphibian and Reptile Conservancy
- Athol Bird and Nature Club
- Friends of the Blue Hills
- David Foster, Director, Harvard Forest, Harvard University
- The Gecko Sanctuary
- Grassroots Wildlife Conservation, Inc.
- Lake Quinsigamond Watershed Association
- Lloyd Center for the Environment
- Massachusetts Society of Municipal Conservation Professionals
- Mount Grace Land Conservation Trust
- Oxbow Associates, Inc.
- Rainforest Reptile Shows
- Roger Williams Park Zoo
- Springfield Science Museum
- US Geological Survey, Massachusetts Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, Organismic & Evolutionary Biology
- Vernal Pool Association
Thanks for helping us get this site together through donating your time, expertise, and photos: Laurel Cole, Kim Dutton, Harry Greene, Eric Nordberg, Polly Smith-Blackwell, and Anne Stengle.